[Eeglablist] Time Warping

Srinivas Kota svkota at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 13:58:24 PDT 2014

Hello

I am trying to implement to remove gait related movement artifacts. In this
paper, it was mentioned authors implement a linear time warping method with
20 neighboring epochs.

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/~klaus/pubs/GwinGramannMakeigFerris2010.pdf

I am not sure I clearly understood how to use 'timewarp' function in
EEGLAB.
warpmat = timewarp(evlatency, newlatency)

% In 10-frame vectors, warp frames 3 and 5 to frames 4 and 8,
 % respectively. Generate a matrix to warp data epochs in
 % variable 'data' of size (10,k)
       >> warpmat = timewarp([1 3 5  10], [1 4 8 10])
       >> warped_data = warpmat*data;

How do I write these two lines of code, if I need to timwarp an epcoh with
20 neighboring epochs?

Srini