[Eeglablist] newtimef

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Jun 16 11:38:07 PDT 2014

Dear Farzad,

I don't see much difference... you know you are using different color
scales i.e. 'erspmax', 2.5 vs. 'erspmax', 4. Why don't you use either 2.5
or 4 to make the comparison? Even better is to numerically compare 'ersp'
that is the first variable in the output, which should show binary matching.

Makoto