[Eeglablist] STUDY precomputing component/channel measures

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Jun 30 10:08:14 PDT 2014

Dear Brian,

Sorry for inconvenience. Did you see Arno's recent post? Maybe this solves
your problem too. Why don't you find his post and download the patch file
to try.

Makoto

Yes, Makoto,

This bug has been fixed. However, we need to release a new zip file.
It is only available through SVN. Best is to replace the attached function
in eeglabxxxx/functions/studyfunc

Thanks,

Arno