[Eeglablist] Pre-clustering error message popup

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Jun 30 10:14:00 PDT 2014

Dear Ahmed,

Sorry for inconvenience. Please find Arno's recent post (see below). Find
his post and attached file, patch it, and see if the problem still
continues.

Makoto

Yes, Makoto,

This bug has been fixed. However, we need to release a new zip file.
It is only available through SVN. Best is to replace the attached function
in eeglabxxxx/functions/studyfunc

Thanks,

Arno