[Eeglablist] Pre-clustering error message popup

Ahmed Almurshedi ahmed19875000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 09:26:34 PDT 2014

Dear Makoto Thank you very much.

________________________________
 From: Makoto Miyakoshi <mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu>
To: Ahmed Almurshedi <ahmed19875000 at yahoo.com>
Cc: EEGLAB List <eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, July 1, 2014 1:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Eeglablist] Pre-clustering error message popup

Dear Ahmed,

Sorry for inconvenience. Please find Arno's recent post (see below). Find his post and attached file, patch it, and see if the problem still continues.

Makoto

Yes, Makoto,

This bug has been fixed. However, we need to release a new zip file.
It is only available through SVN. Best is to replace the attached function in eeglabxxxx/functions/studyfunc

Thanks,

Arno

Hi All