[Eeglablist] information on pop_compeeg() function

Andreas Widmann widmann at uni-leipzig.de
Sat Jul 5 03:42:06 PDT 2014

Hi,

pop_compeeg requires two or more datasets in a single variable. Usually you just load datasets with the EEGLAB UI and pass them to pop_compeeg on the command line:
>> pop_compeeg(ALLEEG)
You can also select two or more loaded datasets by their index:
>> pop_compeeg(ALLEEG([2 4]))

Purpose is to compare/overlay continuous or epoched datasets (with epochs concatenated). Datasets must have same length and channels.

Hope this helps!
Andreas