[Eeglablist] cluster specdata

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Jul 7 17:23:17 PDT 2014

Dear Lars,

First, show all cluster spectra and close the GUI by pressing ok. This
updates your STUDY in the Matlab workspace. Then see
STUDY.cluster(1,3).spectra (or something like that) to find their spectra
data for each IC for that cluster.

It's not straightforward to extract subject-wise anything in the STUDY
scheme. I have been doing it with my code but it's quite tricky. If you
want to try it, read the following wiki page for to help you understand how
subjects can be identified in the STUDY.

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Chapter_07:_EEGLAB_Study_Data_Structures#Understanding_the_.sets.2C_.comps.2C_.setinds.2C_.allinds_substructures_for_STUDY_clusters

It's admittedly complex as described below:

This apparently complex scheme allows to use...