[Eeglablist] magnitude squared coherence - trial averaging

Mustapha Mouloua Mustapha.Mouloua at ucf.edu
Tue Jul 8 09:57:18 PDT 2014

Hi EEGLAB Users!  I am having some problems getting my ERP Triggers show up on my  Brainmaster  Discovery”  24-Channel EEG System using an EPrime Language experiment.  They have channels 23 and 24 designated for ERP triggers (pulses and fixation) so  I am only getting pulses and not the trigger numbers (1s and 2s for my 2 experimental conditions) via the stim cable connected to the printer  port.   for my 2 experimental conditions.  Does anyone know how to get these triggers on the brainmaster discovery system or how the EEG can use the pulses to create segmentations for these 2 conditions  I really appreciate any help or input from you.  Cheers!
M. Mouloua, UCF.