[Eeglablist] Neuroscan Nuamps 40channel EEG electrode locations

Ramón Martinez nucleuscub at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 10:59:48 PDT 2014

Hi Tim,
 Do you mean the link to the Neuroscan files from this webpage :
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Channel_Location_Files  ?
 That link  should redirect you to : ftp://sccn.ucsd.edu/pub/locfiles/
 I can access without any problem, check for firewall setting or  let us
know to provide you the file direct to you.
 Thanks,
 Ramon