[Eeglablist] Streaming EEG data from Neuroscan Synamp II via Lab Streaming Layer

Manring, Jonathan - 0552 - MITLL Jonathan.Manring at ll.mit.edu
Wed Jul 23 08:10:02 PDT 2014

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the reply. The amplifier is connected directly (not over the network), but I currently do not have the Access SDK (which does require an extra license), so that must be the problem. I was just going off of the LSL wiki for Neuroscan that I referenced in my previous email, so I didn’t know if I needed it or not.  Thanks for the clarification!

Jonathan