[Eeglablist] Streaming EEG data from Neuroscan Synamp II via Lab Streaming Layer

Daniel Roberts drobertc at gmu.edu
Tue Aug 5 13:34:48 PDT 2014

Hey Jonathan,

I've written a BCILAB plug-in for Neuroscan systems (currently the
NuAmps 40-channel and SynampsII 64-channel) that I don't believe
should require the Access SDK. It instead operates via the TCP/IP
server architecture built into the Scan Acquisition software (similar
to how the current BrainVision Analyzer plug-in operates).

It hasn't yet been merged into the main BCILAB code base, however you
can access it from my github repo here:
https://github.com/DMRoberts/BCILAB/tree/neuroscan_plugin/code/online_plugins/Neuroscan

let me know if you have any issues with it,

Dan

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the reply. The amplifier is connected directly (not over
the network), but I currently do not have the Access SDK (which does
require an extra license), so that must be the problem. I was just
going off of the LSL wiki for Neuroscan that I referenced in my
previous email, so I didn’t know if I needed it or not.  Thanks for
the clarification!

Jonathan