[Eeglablist] exporting electrode locations for use in sLORETA

Allan Campopiano alcampopiano at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 10:34:31 PDT 2014

Hello Avi,

The following video tutorials may help. They explain how to create the
necessary files for sLORETA (data, landmark, coordinates) from within
EEGLAB. We can make the required functions available to you if you are
interested.

sLORETA basics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UP4_CqzYI4

Exporting to sLORETA:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZT2_wQZaBI

Sincerely,

*Allan Campopiano* | MA Candidate
Laboratory of Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience
Brock University | Psychology Department | 500 Glenridge Ave.
St. Catharines, ON Canada L2S 3A1
*T* 905-688-5550 x3451 *F *905-688-6922