[Eeglablist] exporting electrode locations for use in sLORETA

Allan Campopiano alcampopiano at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 13:17:07 PDT 2014

Avi,

It has been a while since I've used sLORETA but I'll try to help.

Are we looking at the "final registered" .sxyz file that was created in
sLORETA using the output from eeglab2loreta?

I doubt this is the problem but does the format of your .xyz file
correspond to what is expected by sLORETA?

How do the rest of the electrode locations look? Are they all inside the
head and clustered together or do they have no particular pattern?

When I did this in the past I remember loading in a landmark file (fiducial
coordinates) as well as a file with the coordinates for all channels. The
"final registered" .sxyz file was then inspected in the electrode viewer
pane.

Feel free to send me the files you are using for this and I'll have a look.

*Allan Campopiano* | MA Candidate
Laboratory of Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience
Brock University | Psychology Department | 500 Glenridge Ave.
St. Catharines, ON Canada L2S 3A1
*T* 905-688-5550 x3451 *F *905-688-6922