[Eeglablist] Creating contaminated EEG

Samaneh Valipour samanehvalipour61 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 22:01:59 PDT 2014

Dear eeglab list,
I have two questions as,
1) I have some EEG data, but I need more.Can anyone recommend me a site of
enough EEG channels along with EOG (Horizontal, Vertical and Radial)
channels ( I know MIT/BIH database as well as BCI competition).
2) I have read some papers which they have used linear method for creating
artificial contaminated EEG signals. Does anyone know, how can I create
contaminated EEG by EOG in non-linear fashion and whether non linear
fashion can be good way for having contaminated EEG or not (In compare with
linear fashion)?
Thanks in advance.
--
*With very kind regards,*