[Eeglablist] peak latency analysis

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 11 12:27:54 PDT 2014

Dear Angel,

Not sure about the single subject level, but for the group level my
plugin std_ErpCalc() http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Plugin_list_process has an
option to compute IC-wise peak and trough amplitude and latency measurement
from GUI. I haven't checked the plugin for long time so if you encounter
bugs let me know.

Makoto