[Eeglablist] Measure projection

Cooper, Rachel rcoopea at essex.ac.uk
Tue Aug 12 03:39:52 PDT 2014

Hi Makoto,

Thanks for your reply. More participants were included when using MP than clustering (plus there are beautiful plots!). I'm using MP to choose which ICs and their activations to analyse from each participant. Do you think it is best to exclude participants who didn't contribute any ICs to the MP analysis? I could try to find the most similar looking IC from each excluded participant but this seems inaccurate and would probably add lots of error.

Best
Rachel