[Eeglablist] Measure projection

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Aug 12 19:23:30 PDT 2014

Dear Rachel,

When you choose the domain that survived MP statistics, you are already
choosing the one to which limited number of subjects contribute (Nima,
please correct me if I'm wrong). So you don't need to exclude
non-contributors yourself.
MP is the filter to find maximum similarity in both dipole locations and
projected measures.

Makoto