[Eeglablist] Channel Locations for BioSemi- Off centre problem

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Aug 22 10:13:45 PDT 2014

Which channel is off the location? To me it looks fine.

For your information, the contour of the head plot is defined by the
following (Oostenveld and Praamstra, 2001, p.714).

(citation starts)
A horizontal circumferential contour is determined over
the left temporal lobe from Fpz to Oz, through the location
which was marked at 10% above LPA. Along this contour,
the positions *Fp1, AF7, F7, FT7, T7, TP7, P7, PO7 and O1*
*are marked at 10% distances* (Fig. 1, innermost circle). The
circumferential contour over the right temporal lobe is
determined in the same fashion from Fpz to Oz over the
location 10% above RPA, and the positions *Fp2, AF8, F8,*
*FT8, T8, TP8, P8, PO8 and O2* are marked at 10% distances.
(citation ends)

Makoto