[Eeglablist] basic statistic question bootstrap

david grahms david.grahms at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 15:58:35 PDT 2014

Hi,

I would appreciate some help in understanding the output the bootstrap
statistic implemented in eeglab and how to report it. Should I report the
df and F-value when I perform bootstrap analysis? Am I correct in that I
get the parametric F-value when I run the bootstrap analysis?

Also
I find it hard to understand that the bootstrap analysis gives me a
p=0.00024988 and parametric gives me F(3,30)=0.96, p=0.42629.

Regards,
David