[Eeglablist] Plotting intracranial data

Seri, Stefano s.seri at aston.ac.uk
Sat Aug 30 02:31:15 PDT 2014

Dear Makoto and Ramon,

I wonder if you had made any progress in checking the 2D mapping of intracranial EEG data that you kindly started to help me with.

Any update gratefully received

BW

Stefano

Prof. Stefano Seri MD, PhD, FRCP
Professor of Clinical Neurophysiology
and Developmental Neuropsychiatry
School of Life and Health Sciences, Aston University
Director MRI Research Centre

Consultant in Clinical Neurophysiology,
The Birmingham Children's Hospital NHS Trust

Address for correspondence:

Room SW613
Aston Unversity
Aston Triangle
Birmingham B4 7ET

Tel. +44-(0)121-2044103
EMAIL: s.seri at aston.ac.uk

Students can make an appointment to see me here:  https://wass.aston.ac.uk/wass/pages/login.page.php

"To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."
Abraham H. Maslow

________________________________
This could be a bug. Ramon, could you please test it?

> "To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail." Abraham H. Maslow

Nietzsche's book title "Twilight of the idols, or how to do philosophy with a hammer"

Makoto

We have performed  ICA/TF analysis and topographic mapping of a verb generation paradigm from intracranial data obtained from a rectangular 4x8 grid. Electrodes/contacts are typically 1 cm apart. In spite of having created an .xyz file with nominal locations plotting data from the GUI defaults to a head shape. Anyone able/willing to advise ?

BW
Stfano

Prof. Stefano Seri MD, PhD, FRCP
Professor of Clinical Neurophysiology
and Developmental Neuropsychiatry
School of Life and Health Sciences, Aston University
Director MRI Research Centre

Consultant in Clinical Neurophysiology,
The Birmingham Children's Hospital NHS Trust

Address for correspondence:

Room SW613
Aston Unversity
Aston Triangle
Birmingham B4 7ET

Tel. +44-(0)121-2044103<tel:%2B44-%280%29121-2044103>
EMAIL: s.seri at aston.ac.uk<mailto:s.seri at aston.ac.uk>