[Eeglablist] load EGI files

Govindan, Rathinaswamy rgovinda at childrensnational.org
Thu Sep 11 11:44:33 PDT 2014

Dear List:
This RB Govindan from Children's Hospital, Washington, DC. We have EEG recorded from premature infants using HD EEG system. Some of our recordings last for more than 2 hours. We would like to export the data to MATLAB and process them in MATLAB. The software that came with the HD EEG system is not allowing us to convert our huge files (>2GB) into mat format. Would like to know if there are tools available in EEGLAB or some similar to export the data to MATLAB environment?

Thank you very much in anticipation.

Best regards,

RB Govindan