[Eeglablist] Fw: Filter causality pop_eegfiltnew

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Sep 15 19:01:52 PDT 2014

Dear Salim,

1- I usually use pop_eegfiltnew() and the other one with which you can set
the parameters in more detals. See http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Firfilt_FAQ
and the linked pdf file by Andreas Widmann.

2- As Vito kindly suggested, I recommend Tim Mullen's CleanLine. You can
find it in your EEGLAB's plugin manager, otherwise download it from here.
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Plugin_list_process

3- Well, CelanLine is an adaptive filter using sliding window and sine
wave...

> (we shouldn't use any kind of filter with SIFT),

Yes, that's why linear detrending + CleanLine.

Makoto