[Eeglablist] Too many Input arguments in SIFT

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 16 10:31:07 PDT 2014

Dear Mostafa and Ramon,

> 1) I load data from here
<ftp://sccn.ucsd.edu/pub/tim/SIFT/SIFT_SampleData.zip> which is Sample data
for the tutorial <ftp://sccn.ucsd.edu/pub/tim/SIFT/SIFT_SampleData.zip> the
SIFT put there for download. My main question is what's the difference
between frame per epoch, epochs and sample rate.

frame per epoch = sampling points per epoch.
epochs = trials.
sampling rate = how many sampling points per second i.e. Hz.

2) Ramon, this is familiar to me. Was it something due to overloaded
methods, perhaps related to dipfit or mobilab? I'm sure we've discuss this
before...

Makoto