[Eeglablist] (no subject)

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 16 10:27:49 PDT 2014

Dear Ayda,

Very interesting and promising application!

> 1- Are ICA results still valid to apply in this situation?

As long as they were recorded simultaneously with the same clock same
subject same sampling, yes.

> 2- A total of 12 channels and large samples are enough to do the ICA? I
have looked into the literature, but I cannot find a consistent validated
report on the ICA on small channels.

I published 16ch ERP studies with ICA but only for cleaning purpose. It's
fine, nothing is wrong with it.

Makoto