[Eeglablist] Convert EEGLAB file in SPM12

Bin Wang binwang87828 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 01:55:02 PDT 2014

Dear EEGLAB experts,

I have a series of epoched EEGLAB file (.set) after the preprocessing using EEGLAB. Now, I want to import them to SPM12 to perform some post-processing, but unfortunately, all information about the epochs is lost. But I can convert using SPM8 successfully, any information about epochs is there if I use SPM8.

So is there a way that these information can be converted using SPM12?

Any advise would be very appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Best,
Bin

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Bin Wang
Cognitive Neuroscience
Institute of Neuroscience and Medicine (INM-3)
Forchungszentrum Juelich,
Leo-Brandt-Str. 5
52425 Juelich
Email: b.wang at fz-juelich.de