[Eeglablist] How can I epoch events followed by correct response only?

Rafał Jończyk rafal.jonczyk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 02:10:06 PDT 2014

Dear all,

I'd like to ask you which function is best for epoching my continuous EEG
file so that I would get epochs with triggers that were followed by a
participant's correct response only. I've got 32 different numerical codes
(representing different target words) that were followed by "1" (correct)
or "2" (incorrect) response trigger, e.g.

I tried the eeg.context.m function, but somehow I did not get it to work.
The function I'm looking for is one that would correspond to erplab's
binlister and its "extract bin-based epochs" function.
Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Best,
Rafal

--
Rafał Jończyk, MA
Interdisciplinary PhD Program: Language, Society, Technology and Cognition