[Eeglablist] How can I epoch events followed by correct response only?

Rafał Jończyk rafal.jonczyk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 00:52:58 PDT 2014

Hej Mikołaj,

Thank you so much for your help! The script makes perfect sense, but,
somehow, Matlab tells me that the epoch range is empty.
'pop_epoch(): empty epoch range (no epochs were found).'
I checked the 'EEG.event' and 'EEG.event.type', and everything looks fine
there. Moreover, in each and every case an event of interest is followed
either by '1' (correct) or by '2' (incorrect), so this script should be
working easily.
I don't think there is something wrong with the event list as it has been
working so far when I epoched the data with a bigger time limit [-0.105
2.5] to "grasp" the event and correct response triggers in one epoch, run
the ICA, and later epoch the data again in erplab with time limit [-0.1 1].
Maybe it does not recognize the line that it should epoch to the trigger
before '1' (prev_ev = corr_tp - 1;)?

Best,
Rafał

--
Rafał Jończyk, MA
Interdisciplinary PhD Program: Language, Society, Technology and Cognition