[Eeglablist] DIPFIT - averaged cluster dipole pair

Karin Heidlmayr k_heidlmayr at yahoo.de
Wed Oct 8 07:52:09 PDT 2014

Dear EEGLAB-List,

I would like to ask if - after running ICA and DIPFIT (v2.3) source localization on individual subject files and subsequently creating a study and clustering ICs in EEGLAB (v13_2_2b) - it is possible to plot an average dipole pair for a given cluster of components. The way I could display cluster sources yielded the dipole pairs for individual components and a single averaged midline source. Hence I would like to ask now if there is an option for plotting an averaged dipole pair for a cluster and to obtain its coordinates.

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Best,
Karin

Karin Heidlmayr
Doctorante/PhD student
Laboratoire Vision Action Cognition
Université Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité
http://recherche.parisdescartes.fr/VAC