[Eeglablist] spectral analysis of EEG signal

nishanth reddy nishanth.reddy56 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 13:02:23 PDT 2014

I'm doing Time-frequency analysis of my EEG signal to find out the power of
each frequency at particular time by plotting the channel time-frequency
maps.

I'm unable to give the length of hamming as 10 seconds and also , i'm not
getting the RAW power of frequency at time.

Is plotting the time frequency analysis right method to find out the power
of frequencies ? If not , can anyone send me the Matlab code to perform the
FFT(, Pwelch) to find out the power
--
Thanks&Regards

Nishanth