[Eeglablist] Creating a percent difference set

Nick Wan nickwan at aggiemail.usu.edu
Thu Oct 9 14:19:20 PDT 2014

Hi Makoto,

Yes, I'm running a frequency power analysis. I am just not sure how to
visualize it in EEGLAB.

For reference, I'm looking for a percent change equation, visualized:
(X - B) / B
Where X is a dataset that contains all the responses I would like averaged
together and B is the dataset that contains all the resting state baseline
I would like to use to contrast against.

Split into different frequency bands would be ideal.