[Eeglablist] Creating a percent difference set

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Oct 16 14:45:03 PDT 2014

Dear Nick,

If you are asking Matlab figure plot code,
figure; plot(X)
where X is 1-D data.

If you want to split the frequencies, you can use our filter function
eegfiltnew() which is available from GUI. Bandpass-filter the EEG to
extract freq of interest. If you need power, probably EEG.data.^2 and if
you need amp sqrt(EEG.data.^2) probably these are what you want... I'm
still guessing. If you need integrated values use sum() and for
visualization bar().

Makoto