[Eeglablist] EEGLAB doesn't start on latest matlab and OS X

Simon-Shlomo Poil poil.simonshlomo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 15:10:30 PDT 2014

Dear Martin,

This is an issue associated with the new graphics structures in Matlab
R2014b. You simply need to change line 126 to  'fig'       ''   []      0;
instead of
'fig' 'real' [] 0;

and then at least the eeglab gui starts.

Best wishes,

--
Simon-Shlomo Poil, Dr.
LinkedIn profile: http://ch.linkedin.com/in/simonshlomopoil/

The Neurophysiological Biomarker Toolbox (NBT): http://www.nbtwiki.net

My latest publications:
Integrative EEG biomarkers predict progression to Alzheimer's disease at
the MCI stage: http://l.nbtwiki.net/19jMuy8

The Amsterdam Resting-State Questionnaire reveals multiple phenotypes of
resting-state cognition: http://l.nbtwiki.net/17yblK7