[Eeglablist] EEGLAB doesn't start on latest matlab and OS X

Ramón Martinez nucleuscub at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 15:26:48 PDT 2014

Hi again.... Simon.. as you well said.. that 'at least' allow to start
EEGLAB, but there are more issues associated with the change of the handles
 from structures to objects, with the change of the default order of the
colors in the plots, etc ... so... I think would be a good idea if we stay
with the previous version of Matlab until we fix all the issues... at least
to use EEGLAB.
Best,
Ramon

Ramon Martinez-Cancino