[Eeglablist] Importing .mat Data

Mostafa Rz mostafa.rouzbahani at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 06:09:06 PDT 2014

Hi all

I have an EEG data with .mat format. It's size is [36,18,10,2560].
These number means:

36 person which EEG record from them
18 channel
10 times this recording repeat for everyone
and the recording take longs 2560 sample with 512 sampling rate its mean  5s

I have two question

1) clear to me which of these numbers means epoch and the frame per epoch
in EEGLAB.

2) When I try to import this file to EEGLAB from file-->import
data-->Matlab array even i put the number of channels 18 after importing
it, the information about data load in a bad way. I get these information
channels per frame  36
frames per epoch     18
epochs    10
How can I import my data correctly?