[Eeglablist] STUDY comparison over sessions

Renan Moioli renan.moioli at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 08:55:04 PDT 2014

Dear all,

In my analysis, I have N subjects evaluated in C conditions in S sessions
(some days apart from each other).

After all the processing required for ICA components cluster analysis, I
created a STUDY. My  goal is to investigate whether clusters are similar
over sessions, both in dipole localisation and ERSP statistics. Thus, my
STUDY design has all C conditions as ind. variable 1 and all S sessions as
ind. variable 2.

1) If I understood well, each cluster may include components from all S
sessions. How can I identify the session number each cluster component is
related to?

2) When plotting the dipoles, is it somehow possible to discriminate them
with respect to session number?

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,

Renan