[Eeglablist] Recommended response devices

Ole Traupe ole.traupe at tu-berlin.de
Mon Nov 3 01:32:44 PST 2014

Hi Daniel,

we use a Cedrus RB series device (the 540 in our case). Using the XID
mode - built-in timer reset via stimulus PC - and the correct driver
settings for the USB-to-Serial interface (USB latency/timeout, baud
rate) it is ok for human responses. I encountered an average of 2 ms
delay introduced by the serial commands to the box.

Ole