[Eeglablist] The number of removed components

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Nov 4 12:11:30 PST 2014

Dear Bin,

We only use up to around 20 ICs that is confirmed to be brain EEGs
regardless of the channel number.

By the way you can't say how many IC removal is appropriate. If you remove
IC1-10 then you'll remove more than 50% of your data variance, while if you
remove IC90-100 it could be less than 1%.

Makoto