[Eeglablist] EEG connectivity literature sources?

Iman Mohammadrezazadeh irezazadeh at ucdavis.edu
Tue Nov 4 01:44:12 PST 2014

Hi ,
This is a paper we published in 2014 using the SIFT toolbox:
best
Iman

Iman M.Rezazadeh, Ph.D. , M.Sc., B.Sc.
UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine
Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior
760 Westwood Plaza, Ste 47-448
Los Angeles, CA  90095
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/iman-m-rezazadeh/10/859/840/