[Eeglablist] EEG connectivity literature sources?

Daniele Marinazzo daniele.marinazzo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 03:31:07 PST 2014

a couple of months ago we held a workshop on "controversies in EEG source
imaging". http://www.neuro.uestc.edu.cn/ceegsi/

On the workshop website, under "participants", you will find a list of
papers (and the pdfs) which were object of discussion.

http://211.83.105.78/ceegsi/index.php/home/participants

Also, a discussion forum is still active, as well as the call for papers
for a special issue on Brain Topography.

best regards