[Eeglablist] Fwd: Problem with pop_epoch function at line 193

michał folwarczny ffmichal at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 04:28:08 PST 2014

Hello,

I have an issue with extracting epochs.
I have already uploaded event files.
It seems that eeglab is able to distinguish event types and everything
works properly until I try to extract epochs.
Whenever I do it I see this information:

pop_epoch() at line 193:
Index exceeds matrix dimensions.

Changing names of events' types does not solve the problem.

I am looking forward to your suggestions,
please look at these images so you can see part of the file with events I
have uploaded to eeglab as well as error that occurs when I try to extract
epochs.

Kind regards,
Michał Folwarczny

PS: Here are images showing things I was writing about:
http://postimg.org/image/geqeugo5v/
http://postimg.org/image/4nqsr27cr/
http://postimg.org/image/9mrmrtgdb/