[Eeglablist] Special issue on dynamical brain network

Joydeep Bhattacharya j.bhattacharya at gold.ac.uk
Wed Nov 5 13:05:33 PST 2014

Dear EEGLAB Users

In collaboration with Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, we are organizing a Research Topic titled

"It's about time! Characterizing Time-varying Complex Brain Networks”,

hosted by Joydeep Bhattacharya, Ernesto Pereda, Christian Windischberger. As host editor, I would like to encourage you to contribute to this topic.

The idea behind a research topic is to create an organized, comprehensive collection of several contributions, as well as a forum for discussion and debate. Contributions can be articles describing original research, methods, hypothesis & theory, opinions, etc.

We have created a homepage on the Frontiers website (Frontiers in Human Neuroscience) where all articles will appear after peer-review and where participants in the topic will be able to hold relevant discussions:
http://www.frontiersin.org/Human_Neuroscience/researchtopics/It_s_about_time!_Characterizin/2712.

I would be delighted if you considered participating in this Research Topic.

Should you choose to participate, please confirm by sending me a quick email and then your abstract no later than Jan 31, 2015 using the following link: http://www.frontiersin.org/Human_Neuroscience/researchtopics/It_s_about_time!_Characterizin/2712

Please note that the deadline for manuscript submission is on: May 31, 2015

With best regards,

Joy
Professor J Bhattacharya, Goldsmiths, University of London