[Eeglablist] problems with EGI amplifier - could not detect AMP / AMP isn't providing time

Mikołaj Magnuski imponderabilion at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 17:35:18 PST 2014

Dear Adam and Arno,
thanks for your suggestions and experiences concerning EGI amp.

Fortunately the problem has gone silent now. In this and previous week we
were running some test (we tried different macs, firewire cables etc.) but
were getting this error so infrequently that we couldn't draw any
meaningful conclusions on the setup that was causing it.
Hope it stays this way :) (although it still is puzzling - previously the
error was much more frequent)