[Eeglablist] problems with EGI amplifier - could not detect AMP / AMP isn't providing time

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Thu Nov 6 18:06:33 PST 2014

Dear Mikolaj,

We had a similar problem once. Like you, every other time, we got an error and had to restart the computer (Mac). Then we had a noise issue (seems like we blew off something inside the amplifier by using it together with a BIOPAC device). After EGI repaired it, we never had the error again (we never updated the software).

Arno