[Eeglablist] Latencies before and after epoching

Camilla Rotvel caro at eng.au.dk
Mon Nov 10 09:04:48 PST 2014

I have tried to make a script to change the latency of all my trigs with the name '8'. I want to change the latency to 90 ms earlier.

However, I cannot see the connection between the latency before/after epoching. The first trig-8 is number 6 in the triglist and has the latencies:

1.       17224 when finding it via EEG.event(6).latency before epoching

2.       257 when finding it via EEG.event(1).latency after epoching for trigger-8

Any suggestions ?

Regards
Camilla

Fs = 256.
Camilla Arndal Rotvel
Ph.D. student at DuPont Nutrition Biosciences
Edwin Rahrs Vej 38, DK-8220 Brabrand

Aarhus University
Edison, Room 201, Finlandsgade 22, DK-8200 Aarhus N

Phone    :  + 45 21543280
E-mail     :  caro at eng.au.dk<mailto:caro at eng.au.dk>