[Eeglablist] Biosig2.88 plugin problems

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sat Nov 15 09:29:15 PST 2014

Hi Jose Luis,

Biosig does overwrite a lot of functions and this can be an issue.
Type in

which getl

If this refers to a function in BIOSIG, simply remove it (it is there for compatibility with Octave I guess).
Otherwise you could also remove BIOSIG by hand (in the plugins folder of EEGLAB) and put in an oldest version.

Arno