[Eeglablist] Sampling rate

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Sun Nov 16 15:14:07 PST 2014

> In your experience, does the remaining effect of gradient artefact appear
in a single component (after singular value decomposition approach and running
ICA ) similar to other types of artefacts like muscle and blink components?

Theoretically no, due to non-stationality. Practically, it depends, but
generally it does not work.

> If yes, what are the characteristics of the gradient component (in time,
topography and frequential domains)?

ERP looks like the subtracted GA template.

Makoto