[Eeglablist] searching for eeg database

rania mahdi rania_mahdi at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 15 01:29:04 PST 2014

Dear all,
Am a phd student, my reseach deals with appling EEG signal as a tool in diagnosing Alzheimer's disease. l was faced with the scercety and unavilabilty of the requied data. lam writing to you asking your help and support. As you know sources and access to information are limited and difficult for third world students so looking forword for kind help to provide me with EEG data or guide me to avialable database website. Waiting for your response.

Best regards.

Eng. Rania Elsadig Elmahdi
Lecturer  and Phd student in biomedical engineering department
Sudan university of science and technology
Sudan - Khartoum