[Eeglablist] Biosig2.88 plugin problems

José Luis joseluisulloafulgeri at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 13:23:11 PST 2014

Thank you to all for the answers, but I am afraid this is getting a little
bit confusing. First. I downloaded the last version of eeglab
(eeglab13_3_2b). For this version, when I go to 'File' > 'Import data' >
'Using EEGLAB functions and plugins' when I click 'From EDF ...' there is a
pop-out message 'Biosig extension is not installed. Do you want to download
it now?' So, the Biosig toolbox is not included by default in eeglab. OR
there is another way to import data, that I haven't tried?,
Second, the solution to avoid interference of Biosig with the other native
functions of Matlab is seek and erase, is that? Is that safe to get an
appropriate functioning of the Biosig plugin?,

Thanks,
José Luis

--
José Luis ULLOA FULGERI, PhD