[Eeglablist] Data Processing Steps for ICA?

Paul Yu-Chun Chang Y.Chang at lipp.lmu.de
Fri Nov 21 01:09:55 PST 2014

Dear Makoto,

Many thanks for your reply. At one time I did see ghost signals (even
scarier than those on the wiki page) when I didn't remove a channel after
re-referencing.  Indeed this is profound to me, but thank you again for
your suggestions.

Best regards,

Paul

>>> http://sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/2014/008854.html