[Eeglablist] interpolating

Brittany Alperin balperin07 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 18:13:18 PST 2014

Hello

I'm having some weird things going on while trying to interpolate bad
channels in my data. I run artifact rejection through pop_artextval in
ERPLAB and often see that there are a few bad channels causing my epochs to
be rejected. I go back to interpolate them using either EEG =
eeg_interp(EEG,[channel number(s)]) or by manually selecting interpolate
electrodes under the tools menu. After I interpolate the channels, I run
pop_artextval again and have been seeing that the channels I interpolate
are still responsible for epochs being rejected. Their activity either
doesn't look different, or looks worse. Anyone have any ideas about what
might cause the interpolation function not to work properly?

Thanks,
Brittany